Go High Level has the ability to clone memberships within your sub-account. Memberships can help you set up courses on any topic you’d like and classify that as a service or product.
- Go to the “Funnels & Websites” tab within your sub-account. Head to “Memberships”.
- Click on “Products” and create your own.
- You can use templates or start from scratch. We will create one in this case by choosing “Start building” under Build Your Own.
- You can edit your product in Memberships through “Categories” and posts. Categories are similar to folders and you edit content within the post.
- To continue with the step to clone the entire membership/course, make sure you are “Products” tab. Hover over the three dots and click “Clone”.
- Next, you will be shown a pop up, where you can choose if you want to clone either to “Current location”, meaning just your own sub-account’s version of Memberships or “Multiple Locations, where you can send to other sub-accounts within an account.
- Once you click on “Clone” you are done with the process.