As a CRM software, GoHighLevel has the ability to make phone calls for clients and every call is stored within the system. GHL now has a very useful call filter feature that will help you manage every campaign call you make. To find out how to access this, follow the next steps:
- Log into your High Level account, and go to a sub-account (not your main Agency View).
- On your left-hand side dashboard, hover on “Reporting” and click on “Call Reporting”.
- At the top right corner, you will find the option to filter.
- Go to “Duration” in filters, and type the smallest time of a call duration to filter all calls and click on “Update Filters”. For example: 20 seconds.
- Now, you will be able to see a list of all calls from the time duration you filtered. This can help you manage your calls in a more efficient way. You can also filter by different options: Campaign, Device Type, Direction, Call Status, etc.
You can find your results in “Latest Phone Calls” and you can see an overview of your filtered reports above.