We publish blogs related to starting, running, and growing a digital marketing agency. This includes:
We love any topics that can help agency owners scale!
- No paid links or mentions
- 500-800 words
- Original, unpublished content
- Reputable resources
- Proper grammar and spelling
- 3 or 4-sentence bio (you may link your company website/social media)
Submissions are limited to 4 per year per person — if you want to contribute more regularly, become a VIP Contributor (see below).
How To Submit
Submit a full draft or pitch to email@example.com. Include “Digital Agency Hacker Submission” in the subject line. Drafts should be a Google Doc so we can leave comments and suggestions.
Our managing editor will review your submission and be in touch with you about any necessary edits and the date of publication.
Become a VIP Contributor
Want to contribute regularly to the Digital Agency Hacker blog? For $99/month, you can become a VIP Contributor and publish as many articles as you want.
You’ll also get:
- Priority publication and turnaround time
- Feedback and/or brainstorming sessions with our editor
- Extensive promotion across Hite Digital social media channels and in DAH’s private Facebook community, including 1,000+ agency owners
Google Ads can be a great way to generate leads and sales for your business, but only if they are set up correctly. Many businesses make the mistake of not auditing their Google Ads campaigns...
So you've decided to start a digital marketing agency? Starting a business isn't easy, especially in a constantly changing industry such as digital marketing. Whether you're a one-person team or a...
Ok folks, it's time to get real; you decided to start your own Digital Marketing Agency business, which has been your dream. But now you realize it's not as easy as it sounds. Here are the top ten...